Use code ONETWENTY to get free shipping to the UK and Ireland for orders over £120
Anorak — 111-111
Waterproof and packable pull over Anorak by Ponch, made from recycled plastic bottles featuring 111-111 print design by Leif Podhajský. Great for cycling, festivals, hiking or any wet weather activities.
The anorak is a take on the classic pull over design, providing the wearer great rain coverage from the waist up. Made from lightweight waterproof recycled fabric the anorak is a great choice for hiking, outdoor festivals and cycling. Multi-coloured print design by Leif Podhajský titled 111-111 - print placement on each garment is unique, your garment may differ slightly from the product image.
- Made from approximately 35 plastic bottles
- 100% rPET fabric (made with recycled post consumer plastic bottles)
- 15,000 mm/cm2 water column pressure
- 15,000 g/m2 breathability
- Reflective rugged matte finish water resistant YYK zipper
- Capped hood with front and rear adjustable toggles
- Elasticated sleeve cuffs
- Ventilation under storm flap
- Taped seams
- Packable into front pocket
- Oversized fit